Thu, Apr 27|
Online via Zoom
InnovatorMD MasterClass: Digital System 101 for Medtech Entrepreneurs and Physicians
This is THE era of digital health. If you are an entrepreneur esp. a physician entrepreneur in this area, you cannot afford to miss this talk.
Time & Location
Apr 27, 2023, 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM PDT
Online via Zoom
About the Event
This is THE era of digital health. If you are an entrepreneur esp. a physician entrepreneur in this area, you cannot afford to miss this talk. It is a nuts and bolts primer on how an electronic system is built. We track the digital health journey bottom up – all the way from the physical layer sensors in hardware to the complex world of data science. See how it all stacks up. You will understand the journey from prototypes to full production release, including an intro to manufacturing.
- Understand how digital systems come together; hardware, firmware, software, data - Map your startup idea into the stack/landscape view of medtech
- Understand Prototypes, NPI and manufacturing, COGS, BOM
- Understand the implications of going mobile/home-bound on your product
- Understand IOT as an abstraction and Apply principles of IOT that apply to your product
- Analyze your product in terms of control, computation, communication and security needs
Instructor: Srikanth Jadcherla
Srikanth is a well-known Low Power Electronics Guru, technologist, serial entrepreneur, investor and pioneering educator. Almost all the mobile and consumer electronics in the world today use his fundamental work. His current work revolves around the theme : "Medical is the new Mobile(TM)". He is a winner of the Intel Achievement Award; he has a B.Tech from IIT-Madras and MS from UC Santa Barbara.