Thu, Feb 23|
Online via Zoom
InnovatorMD MasterClass: Work Smart - Use Your Brain and Behavior to Master the Future of Work
Time & Location
Feb 23, 2023, 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM PST
Online via Zoom
About the Event
Everyone thinks the future of work is about better technology.
In Work Smart, Dr. Jennie Byrne will convince you that the future of work is about being a better human.
You will learn a little science about how human brains and behavior work, and you will learn a lot about how the workplace can be better. This book will leave you with a passion and excitement for creating a new workplace that is more humanistic and equitable. Ultimately, this book is your tool to work smarter rather than work harder.
In this MasterClass, you will:
• Learn how to manage your time aggressively and intentionally.
• Learn how to cultivate empathy and challenge assumptions.
• Relearn how to communicate in the digital age
Instructor: Jennie Byrne, MD, Ph.D.
Jennie lives to connect the dots between people and ideas in new and unexpected ways. She is a clinical translator between segments of our complex health system - clinicians, finance, operations, data, technology, research. She has strong people skills and enjoy bringing psychological savvy and EQ to complicated problems. Clients have called her a triple threat because she:
1) Clinical Experience - nearly two decades of clinical experience as an MD/PhD
2) Entrepreneur - she has founded and grown a clinical organization through the entire life cycle of inception to exit
3) C-level Leadership - led teams to create and innovate clinical programs as a C-level leader
Author - "Work Smart - Brain/Behavior/Creativity and the Future of Work" (expected publication January 2023)
- Ticket type